·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: lost in joo chiat

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, July 29, 2006

lost in joo chiat

last night had dinner with tracy and co. at sakura la, my first visit though. Honestly the food nt very nice lor. nvrm la, just to reunion with sis since our last meeting few mths back.

today, i went shopping with fizah. Yippy~ nt me but cheering for fizah cox she managed to get sth she likes while me went home empty handed. Shopping on a weekend is really not enjoyable.
after shopping, i rushed down to joo chiat cc for my interview. GREAt attempt to explore this unfamilar area. Ended up lost in katong area, walking rd and rd the private estates. immd, i sos huifen jie and she guided me patiently over the phone. Yokatta desu ne. finally i reach there with a melted makeup, perspired dreaded look. bah! While waiting for my turn, I saw this guy, who is also gg for kansai homestay. he shared with me abt the summer camp in US. hmm~

Anywhere, the outcome of the interview will be released two days later. time for beauty sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home