·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: updates again

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

updates again

sunday was a feast day. Eating good food from noon to night. First, i met up two old classmates to make my new spectacle @ dream. They displayed a wide array of plastic spectacles to branded labels like BUM. I chose a red and black combi ones. But I cld only collect it one hour later. Hence, we proceeded to lunch @ my fav restaurant Sofra for Pidee, dumpling soup at nearby famous restaurant, followed by dessert at nearby stall too. Sinful me ate two desserts consecutively. Yum yum~~

After collection, we had to go separate ways since i need to attend my sunday mass @ novena church. It was a swevltering evening that i dozed off after the gospel segment. Probably the heavy lunch took effect too quickly ya. nth special after mass, just seeing some parents from St michael's pri raising fund for charity.

Soon after mass ended, i strided with big steps to MRT station as i was LATE for my next appt with Fengjie, brother and JH. We ate at Newyork Newyork, a newly opened restaurant. Dear missy me had a pathetic overcooked, shrinked veggie lasagne and buffloe wings. The rest were wolfing down large servings of pastas with spareribs and drumsticks. Sinful sinful~

Next, they acc me to look for winterwears at suntec. I managed to find some decent trenchcoat but no suitable sweaters caught my eyes yet. Hmm. still a few mths to go,so no worries man~We parted at the junction where co proceeded with their next programme-billard. As for me, as usual, no late nights so i just went home straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home