·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: sotong

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Friday, July 14, 2006

sotong

aiyo , i think im more attached to pc than my cellphone. just now i received ailing's email, topic is her staff pass. sotong me incidentally took her staffpass home. ARG. immediately, i switch on my cellphone with her urgent msg. Gomen ne~ I was in a hurry to go home. Alot of things to do at home sia~. Oh ya, the Desaru trip next saturday is confirmed, finally ya. I will be gg with Ailign and co. The committe planned well, covering places like crocodile farm, fireflies farm (*^*), seafood lunch, buffet dinner, fruit farm etc blah blah. Ok lah, i decided to go since i got company mah. A short holiday after so many months of work. Well, i'll be more excited over my year end block leave of 3 weeks in december~ cool nia. im gg to ... SECRET ** :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home