·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: happy reunion

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Thursday, June 29, 2006

happy reunion

painful, my little toetty were hurted badly by a reckless middle-aged colleague<- but donno which dept he's from. anyway due to his recklessness, i nearly lost my two toes to the glass doors. My vengence still presence but i cannot rememeber that ugly fellow 's face. ARG~
cuts on my toes~ argg... in the midst of recuperation now.

well, happy things to share now. uhm~ this month i presume it's reunion month bah~ cox tmr meeting jotitude for porrigde steamboat~ YEH~ this sunday 's superman return with fizah-san. And most impt, next week's is Meg-san's tanjoubi~ Omedetou. yet anth steamboat but with ninja-tachi. SUgoi~ and next next week will be my besty Qianling's bday. Uhm~ she 's treating me to some exotic restaurant to eat wor. Cool~ Happy july~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home