·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: bad me

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, July 01, 2006

bad me

last night's steamboat porridge was amusin' cox no or very little porridge could be seen. that uncle said "they" had "melted". We roared with laughter at his response.

Today, i received an unexpected msg. Met up with huifen-san to watch king and the clown.
The show was nt bad but i can't stand man kissing man, extremely gross. After the movie, we shopped ard in orchard and enjoyed our curry rice from isetan supermarket. Senpai shared one good news with me, and upon hearing this i was really excited. But that also means i have to let Xinpei down. To choose between this two things, I would rather follow my senpai. At least Xinpei has not planned when i questioned her so many times about it. It wld be a great experience for me in a new environment. Next, senpai and i went searching for trenchcoat, which we saw one at WAREHOUSE costing $147~ The design is nice but i'll have to wait till the end of GSS, hoping the price will drop further~

My motivation for the scarf is tune on once again. Knitting o Ishokenme Ganbarimasu~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home