·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: japanese husband

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

japanese husband

today im on my third leave. I just mailed out my application. Hopefully everything goes on smoothly **praying very hard**.

Now im tune on to 95.8fm, Dong Fa Bi Li 's programme. Now they are discussing whether a japanese guy would make a good husband. Besides the DJ, he also invited a guest on-air, Ms Chenyi,who is adamant to marrying a Jap. Well, from my point of view, Japanese guys would make a good lover but come to talk about lifelong companion... someone whom you can converse comfortably would be the right choice.

For me, I wont be excited over Singaporean guys or Malaysian guys. However, i'll be overjoyed seeing Mixed blood ang mohs, Japanese, korean, etc. Especially those with colored eyes, beautiful hazel eyes. Kool~

In my own opinion, some Singaporean guys, between the age of 18 to 28, are so immature, act cool, spendthrift and a smart alec. haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home