·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: contract

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Friday, June 09, 2006

contract

damn! he is gg to renew my contract, that's what he told me a few days ago. U think i will be overjoyed by this news. Sorry, u are wrong. U have absolutely no IDEA how i wished to be converted to PERM instead. My bonus GONE~~~~. Gonna bear for another contract term. My satisfaction level has dropped after the transition within the dept. From 4days leave application to now, 1day of Successful leave application. I need a longer break man. At least gimme 3days to samui island, feeding myself with seafood in my sarong. MADNESS~

I have been consoling myself that I am the lucky sheep out there whilst my colleagues 's leave application were REJECT TOTALLY. how sad~ im not being sacarstic alright.

Management wise is so so but the relegation of duties is TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE and UNBELIVABLE.

another unhappy event to grumble about. Recently alot of ppl approached me. IT's network marketing again, in short PYRAMID. Do not correct me if im wrong, cox that's the IMPRESSION they left me. I confessed i ONCE was from this PYRAMID thingy, honestly, a DORMANT member but NOW i have totally RESIGNED from all this nonsense. "how to grow rich EXPONENTIALLY","not resign ur FATE to being an employee 4 all ur life" etc blah blah u wld hear from them.

Im a easily contented person, i don need to grow rich or watsoever. Don try to tempt me with all your luxurious promises for i will not be easily shaken. I will just act as though im awed for the purpose of entertaining you ppl. I wld rather be a catholic nun than being part a member of such PYRAMID. i rather be poor than rich, for the blessed poors is the kingdom of heaven.

Phew~ what a naggy entry. Hoping for a better tmr~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home