·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: saturday

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, June 03, 2006

saturday

hmm, nth much happenings on saturday. Stepped out my house in the morning, just to meet lianjie in orchard. After the brief appt, we strolled to Dhouby Xchange, wanted to try out the new Pepper Lunch Express over there. The meals are very cheap starting from $4plus onwards. Well, i tried the "atsu atsu curry rice" and immediately i gave an awful comment. As compared to fav curry rice at Capitol Bldg, this one is totally out!!!

oh yah, i spotted an outlet near the istana there, where they sell factory-rejected branded clothes. From Americanya to abercrombie to hallister etc. Very cheap!! soon after our meals, lianjie has to meet up her jerk hubby (i have my reason for calling him jerk cox he make lianjie to feed the dog and do the laundry before letting her step out of the house<-MCP!!!) . Tat's why i always say to myself, why tied yrself down so early. I prefer enjoying my life with nobody to restraint me from going anyway or doing anything. Cheers To Freedom!!!

Still early for Xinpei's party, i decided to return home soon after buying her present. Napped for a few hrs and went out again. At the chalet, i was surprised to see not a single soul from my sec school, apart from the one who went with me. Maybe they have other impt appts i guess. Well, after a brief stay, i left the chalet for my 3rd appt on sat. Busy busy me~ Ikomarians outin at Sofra. Hurray.. Next we went Manotti for our usual dessert breaks. I enjoyed myself very much during our dessert breaks cox we wld usually chat our boys , future husband and travellings etc.

Indeeed, i enjoyed the last appt. hoping more outings yah~nite nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home