·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: another farewell

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Thursday, May 11, 2006

another farewell

today's is karen jie's last day. leelan ,junoir and i shared a small gift for karen jie,thanking for her guidance these few months. She has been a great manager, correcting our mistakes, especially me who always make the most mistakes in the past. Junior told me that there's no Da chang jin tonight, therefore we went to far east gai gai. Finally, i bought this sling bag made from korean de. kinda cute with doggy pictures. A bit heartache but at least it's cheaper than my previous billabong handbag. and this sat gonna enjoy a shopping spree with sister . just now at far east, i found that there are two Sheer Romance, one in the basement and the other on the second floor. I love their things, so kawaii and kinda ex, Bagged some back though. alright, shall enjoy my long beauty sleep now. Happy vesak day~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home