·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: weekends

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Friday, March 23, 2007

weekends

For the past few weekends, I have been cooping myself @ home...self-reflection. However, i enjoy this kind of serenity and simple relaxation, letting my mind flows smoothly. Moreover, the noise pollution from the sea of ants irritates me to the top. And most probably, i will shift my Yoga class to weekdays too to fully enjoy myself at home. Workload has increased slightly as time goes by, but still managable.

Yesterday morning, Xian came over for interview. I pray really hard that she could get in so we could be collegues once again. Slowly, we'll try to pull in lan jiejie and liling if opportunity arises.

Had my lunch with jun in the main office's pantry. Even though it's just 25th floor, you will be totally mesmerized by the panoramic view of the blue sea. Lunching in office is simply heaven~ We chatted the usual things and updated each other on our deparmental moves. She will be in charge of takin' minutes during the next meeting. Luckily, im not in her position though we're just a few bucks different. *chuckles*

Im satisfied with my current job now as my reponsibility is not heavy as compared to jun's. Thus, allowing me to concentrate on my goals which will undertake this year. A series of changes BUT a driven and better soul of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home