·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: First day

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, January 27, 2007

First day

alright, i promise to share my first yoga experience with dear friends.

every saturday, i have to go for my classes. YES. CLASSES~ you can choose from different forms of yoga, to pilates to even Bollywood dance, if any is interested. i doubt so. :X
this morning, xinpei and i went for the Yin yoga @ 8.30am. Probably because this is our first hand on yoga, alien language they uses such as "Omn" etc sounds very funny. Surprisingly, that's how the namaste Jo communicates with the students. alright, stop laughing at my ignorance. I just need a little more concentration. i like the "child position" best. Wa lah~

In between, we had 15mins break before we proceed with our HATHA yoga. Hatha means alot of body movements, snail position, snake up and down wah la la. in other words, imitating different kind of animic positions. I swear i wont go for the next Hatha until my body is flexible enough to react fast. The stretching was not easy and the fast-switching of positions is 100 times tougher. on top of that, xinpei told me Namaste omkar was sneering at our slow wittedness. ba ~ ba~ he is unmistakebly one 3LAU 2WAN 2TONG "master" i know there. d(^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home