·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: ~AlIvE~

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Friday, November 10, 2006

~AlIvE~

"im backkkkkk...." i feel as though a soldier who had just return from a battlefield. phew~

now, im blogging on my new lappie 'n' listenin to my fav music on radio blog. it feels good to search back this long-lost feelin'. Durin these lappie-less period, i have millions of grievances and complaints and how i wished i could blog out my feelins to let others understand me better. 2006 is not my year, i keep grumbling to my friends. so when will 'my' year arrive? "the earth wont stopped spinnin just because i encounter some unhappy events" two friends told me this. after doin some self-reflections, i should really get alive and out of my self-pitiness shithole.

so from now on, im gonna blog abt happy events only right. even though i do have unhappy things, i will write on the notepad and send it to recycle bin once my mood gets better. ~wonderful life~ a theme from now on.

without wastin anymore time, lemme get my first entry rollin yah~

hmm..although sensei has left us, i met a new japanese friend, Chikako-san. Currently we are on a study exchange programme whereby i will help supervise her chinese revision and she help me on my japanese exam preparation. We benefited alot from this exchange and are more confident in our conversation. i think i should head towards an interpreter's route. it's somethin that allows u to travel around with your career and just lettin ur mouth do the work. Iznt tat wonderful. haha~

back to my nihongo benkyo. mata ne~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home