·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: a new life

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, August 26, 2006

a new life

Finally time to sit down and update my deary brothers and sisters. Currently, im living with my senpai,whom i've known for one yr plus. She's a hospitable and caring senpai. I still rem when i first moved in, she wanted to help me paint my room. So sweet of her. But come to think of the trouble and the inexperienced of us, i declined politely.

Last week, i was busy furniture-hunting in ikea and greedy me feast out their chicken rendang over there. Thinking of the ravings that my friends gave, i can tell u it's so so only, a false illusion that sent my friends crazy over it. jialat!!!

Now, im only left with window curtains and a decent cabinet cum desk to fit my cozy little room. :) One impt thing is my pc, which i believe i can only move in next month after i bought my desk bah~

Just now i was checking my email, and this kansai homestay organizer started a mailgroup. This is gg to be an interesting and tiring trip i guess. cox we 'll be staying in kansai-osaka for the first four days and den travel up to chubu-nagoya for the remaining 6 days. Some of them have intention to extend their trip and move on to kyushuu-kagoshima.. watashi mo ikitai desu yo, motto okane ga nai desu kedo...zannen...zannen....

alright, till den see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home