·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: mos

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Friday, August 04, 2006

mos

last night sis jio me go mos. We ton till ... think is 2plus bah. When i first stepped into mos, it was so satanic. the atmosphere, smoky places...eeuuuu... but after two vodka complementary drinks, we start to get high and high, was dancing at the retro dance floor. I rem the funny thing is this man approached me, but looking at his bug's bunny teeth i couldnt stopped laughing and i shouted "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" ... sis saw his expression that he was shocked ...haha..i was too high guess. Honestly, i was not myself last night. I let myself indulge with third alcholic drinks-vodka shots which is 40cc ...so high lor... den we went smoove ... it was very hot there and we couldnt stopped dancing. Looking at my drunkard self, i stayed overnight at sis 's place.. oh, did i mentioned i saw that somebody at the entrance when i reach. I completely ignore him. im so proud of myself..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home