·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: insomnia

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Sunday, August 06, 2006

insomnia

seriously, why the heck am i awake in this wee hours?? ive been tossing and turning on my bed, thinking abt my future and plans of moving out etc. i guess i will act on these after my japan trip. i have a colleague who went to Amro for interview as an officer and the pay they offered her is higher than a fresh grad from the IT field. If she is successful, i ask her to bring me along since the department is expanding. One con is that the location is at commonwealth. I will need to find accomodation over in the west area. Honestly, after so many months in the bank, i like the nature of the work and if Heaven is nt on my side, i still have plan B- go NIE. I dint replied to them previously becox i gt this banker job earlier. If any of this is successful, my plan to move out will soon be realize by next yr 2007. A fresh new 2007. As for the time being, i will just have to bear. As much as i wanted to move out, i have to tolerate with her for 4mths more. This yr was a tough one. I passes out even in the office toilet. i don wan to die so early. Movin out is the right choice. Although i have to be even more independent than now, my determination will prevails. i believe i can do it. Yes i can~:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home