·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: God, gimme more time pls.. :(

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, September 02, 2006

God, gimme more time pls.. :(

Time really flies very fast. Many happening events just zoom past me without giving me enough time to question why. hmm.. Sensei is leaving in nov soon and will be returning japan to work. I was thinking of staying in sensei's house during the extention period with mag-san. But she told me during that week she wont be able to make it to tokyo. One thing for sure is that if the ninja company nt gg to stay in sensei's place, i will feel embarrassed if im the only one left. Therefore, the extention of my stay in japan is still not fixed.

Another happening event is the arrival of sang woo oppa. Finally he's willing to step foot on this tiny little red dot. No money to go for his Fan's meeting but he will make a public appearance at IMM tmr 5pm. I wan to join in the crowd but there's no ksw fan to acc me. Zannen. Maybe not gg ....SOB SOB SOB :'(

okaay...enough of my complains liao. nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home