·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: Life is precious

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Life is precious

yesterday, brother and i went to catch angela's zhang mini concert at Dragonfly. so so only. First time meet up with brother this year as i was busy few months ago. Heard from him that WS was hospitalised a few weeks ago, and they suspected it was drug overdoses. luckily one of our good friend stayed up all night with her at the hospital. tada, now they are an item *chuckle* ^^)

Alright, that's not the main point. I don like my friends making silly attempts to end their life. It's not easy to juggle work , relationship and studies. Especially with added financial woes, it would be wiser to do things at your own pace and NOT OVERSTRESS your purse and health.
Take me for example, yours truly eager to enter university but income doesnt allow , what to do? i just have to save up $$ and in the meantime take up short courses like SAT /language/yoga so not to waste my youth away haha~ just my two cents worth~ d^^)

so my dear friends, if u feel left out or depressed, please don hesitate to call me, im just a RING away~ i may be held up by work but a few minutes chitchat wont kill me lah~

isshoni GAMBARIMASHO~
(let's work smart together)

yours truly,
grace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home