·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: blood donation day

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, March 31, 2007

blood donation day

happily i woke up, feeling refreshed and saintly coz today is my big day-blood donation. Qian acc me to chartsworh school and we saw a few of them present only, mostly from hopes church comprising mainly of indonesian devoutees.

After i registered myself as a walk-in volunteer, the I/C passed me a black file containing questionaires to fill in. usually, we would tick 'no' for all but the questions were really tricky. take this for e.g: do u know that aids carrier can pass the diseases thru blood donation? and i ticked 'no' which later Qian corrected me to a big 'YES'. funny izznt it. i should have read the questions though. oh well.. next, i proceeded to the body checkup. Upon standing on the scale, the I/C disqualified me coz i weighed below 45kg. i weighed 43kg tat day... tot i saw 45.5 kg at home...hmmm my scale's pointer must have gone haywired~ what a wasted trip. but they thank me for coming. hehe.

after parted with qian, i went kbox with xian and lan jie jie. it was really an eye-opener for me coz i nvr knew lan jie jie could sing. 5hrs of monkey jumping and lions roaring, goodbye time was here once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home