·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: Saturday

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday

Another busy and happening saturday. As usual, I set off in the morning for my jap class. When i opened the door, an unfamilar back with shoulder length curls faced me. "Teraishi sensei's new hairstyle?" i thought to myself. And when i walked towards my seat, TATA~ a new face desu ne~ Not that she went for plastic surgery, it's a relief sensei who was rushing to finish off the lesson and always rant "jikan ga nai, jikan ga nai"<-overpanicky sensei. You will find it amusing when she brings a toygun to class, just to demo a new form. Enough of her okashii actions~

Next, met up with lilian for spa and facial treatment at Rustic Nirvana. It was super relaxing when the therepist applied the clay masque called DA CHANG JING. With the surround system playing those lullaby as what i always call it, and the massaging on your shoulder,neck and face, is really a great pamper to yourself after a long week of strenuous work.

After that met up with sis to shop for our friend's bday present. In the past two hrs, I ended up buying stuffs for myself instead~ Great me iznt it... We had dinner at the crammed pasta mania instead of yaki yuki or suki yaki, whatever it is called. And we finished off with a generous treat @ haagen Daz with my fav rum raisin...finally~ hahahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home