·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: Right

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Right

reached office at 8am. No time to waste, I redo all my entries till 10am. extra 35bucks, dint know to add it to the DR or CR side which eventually will lead to unbalancing again~ Luckily, fanghui overheard this and reminded me that the 35bucks was done at her terminal.Whew~ freaked the hell outta me. Good things come after another. I requested one day leave from my manager and surprisingly, he approved on the spot. That supposedly leave to be taken should be 20th FEB but nvr gotten approved. Yokatta~

Therefore, i need to plan wisely this one day leave as it's hard to come by.. heak heak~ Will terminate my AMWAY membership, no time yah. next, will be meeting up sis for teabreak at curry favour. last, it's time for my ninja class HURRAY~ I still prefer night classes than morning class, but no choice yah, cox of my work. Working here is really fun and unpredictable as u nvr know what exciting things or shit u gotta get urself in. Tired. ZZZZZZzZZZzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home