·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: The Myth

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Myth

read the title. yup. I went to watch the myth last night with a couple of old classmates. Before that, i was totally mad about getting this new E730C clamshell. DAmn~ We combed the whole causeway pt and no sight of M1 store could be found. In the end, i sought help from a kind aunty who told me that M1 store is located in this small corner inside Cold storage. -_-" M1 expect sales to drop from the sky izzit with such a isolated corner they rent. what pissed me of is that i have to queue to buy phone. First time i need to q~ for phone. Being a law-abiding citizen, i queue but what blew the top of my anger was this old ah pek queuing in front of me. He was pondering on which phone is better and which is not. Damn. Immediately, my face turn darked staring and murmuring intentionally "think liao then come back buy,serve me first la". I was furious partly because we were late for the movie. That ah pek in this forties, nvr spare a thought for those customers who have MADE UP their mind and KNOWS wat to buy. Come on, he was acting so po po mah mah until i had to blow my fringe and roll my eyes, intentionally, at the salesman.

Luckily that salesman knew how to "zhou ren". Else, i sure COMPLAIN him ar. Customer service is so bad in terms of letting your customer who are EAGER to purchase, wait.

at least i got my new clamshell now. im happy with it.
Morale of the story: Nvr stand behind ah pek or aunty, if u do which i STRongly advise you NOT To, roll eyes and pretend to walk off. ^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home