·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: ~APANG~

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Thursday, September 22, 2005

~APANG~

Enjoyable wednesday & thursday. On wednesday evening, I met up with big cow at pepper lunch for DINNER. As usual, we gossiped abt the small and big happenings. During our meal, Pepper lunch was playing this nice music by SWING GALS, from japan. Immediataly, i fell for that song and dashed to The CD shop for it, after our meals.

Searched high and low for SWING GALS but no sight of it could be found. Getting more and more impatient, I approached the female cashier for assistance. She was pretty helpful, but terribly honest , to tell me that they DOn sell ~~~ OMG.

So that left me with the only hope, HMV. Not disappointing their loyal supporters, me, the friendly nice chap showed me the CD~ My jaws dropped at the price labelled on the cd~ super takai ne~ $39 plus FAINTZ. in the end i still bought it cox i really love the last track called LOVE~

Spendthrift Wednesday passed and Exciting thursday arrives. I was at Suntec, incharge of exhibition the whole day. By right, we weren't allowed to enter the other section, Franchise seciton cox we need to re-apply another pass. A few of my colleagues were scared of being stopped by the security guards standing at the Franchise entrance. I dare them to go, but still, haiz~ so i "demo" to them . It was hilarious cox the first time i walk passed the guard, i was wearing my badge but luckily the guard cock-eye, didnt notice i didnt apply for pass. Then , i went in roam a few rounds and stepped out. Again, i Jio them to go, but they said will follow behind me. Guess wat, this time i removed my pass and smile to the guard ^^) cheeky me~ and turned back to realise that those kittens were still standing at their booth, smiling~ FAINTZ. This time, i noticed this KSW 's model stamp hanging on the booth, APONG.

APANG is sth like those neoprint machines which is imported from KOREA. This is gonna be the next IN thing in Singapore because the end-product is not neoprint, but STAMP~ YES, your face on the stamp and it can stamped up to 500times. Amazing isnt it~ i feel so ahead of fashion now~ lolz alright, below are some pictures for your pleasure. enjoy. tata ~





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home