·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: 5.30pm

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Monday, September 19, 2005

5.30pm

Monday. Time is passing slowly today, too slow that i wished i could decompose into microscopic insects(like wat you see on SCI-FI movies) and creep out of the office right now. Sad enough, im a just powerless woman who sits in the office from 8.30am to 5.30pm, dreading for sales quota and eventually,5.30pm to arrive. haha~ Bet im not the only victim on this earth who is living such a pathetic life. At least the generous salary is something gratifying.

Truthfully,how long will this last? 1month, 6months or a year? Seeing my morale reducing each day as my sales is sliding towards the drain, I feel the urge to do something unreturnable, or stupid for those money-oriented thinker, to tender this piece of job-suicidal note. Not that im going to kill myself for that job, it's Myself Killing that job with my own bare hands.

On the other hand, i may find a better job where i would have no worries about my daily sales quota. Probably im not cut for salesline. Probably, i shld go back to school and let those lecturers deplete my braincell with their Confuscius' philosphy. Maybe i could become the next XX and let ppl bitched abt me,ermm.. maybe not...

Future is bleak with no degree, insufficient experience and so few decent paying jobs in the market.
Just nice, 5.30pm. Ciao~ dread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home