·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: Double face

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Friday, March 10, 2006

Double face

Recently, i came across her nick when she logged in, she wrote sth like "sick very sick, sad, someone comfort me". Well, pardon me but i think she is 100% "hua chi" cox that kind of nick which carries the same meaning appears like 365 days. She wants ATTENTION IZZIT~ Seeing me she pretend to look friendly but donno what the heck she speak of me behind my back to my friends. I hate her. Cox she once dated him . Yes, she initiated and it was like a ONS thingy, not that they really went to bed or wat, it's just ONE day of the preserving the title "in relationship". It was a relief that he is sober enought to cease the relationship.

I wonder how long she's going to carrying on HUA -CHI-ING till~ Im not surprised that she hasnt got any close friends except the three of them who are kind enough to sympathize her. I QUITTED this pretentions empathy which i truly believe she doesnt deserve it. Now that she's leading the head after I stepped down, showing her mighty DA-JIE prestige. TOTAL BULLSHITS!!

Hence i blocked her in msn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home