·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: test2

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

test2

tmr's test 2 and i don see myself preparing for it now. overconfident? bah~ maybe i shld just rewatch my pot again to improve my listening, gd idea yea~ talking abt POT, the vcd i borrowed ended @ 160 epi which is a sad sad thing cox they are 178 epi altogether. where are the remaining 18epid~ have this urge of splurging on vcds again but i know the past few mths i had bought a total of 6 drama sets in total, which is amazingly crazy as some ppl would define me ") i know i shld curb my extravagance lifestyle but it's such a torture. another one mth more to bear~ endure, i must :{

p/s: santa santa, drop me my pressie on my rooftop xmas eve yea~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home