·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: curse and swears

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

curse and swears

This is gg to be a bloody post full of vulgarities, though im down with fever and flu now. my boss called me in the morning again, blaming me for falling ill 3 times in less than two weeks. He think i wished to be ill izzit? i was sneezing terribly bad ystd and why cant they bloody adjust the temp of the aircon, why must it always be at freezing pt~

That was one and he continued, "I hand over the phone to XXXX XXXX, u tell her your jurongville outstanding tasks" And i start to give instructions to her. She replied, have u submitted on the internet~ Hello miss, this is an offline survey. If is online, i would have finished all the statistic works earlier, no need u to touch at all~ After bloody countless repetition, she still donno what im talking abt. Im not speaking indu or martian language to her leh, wah liao, don force me scold u in jap next time, make u even blur. More dramatic thing i find is she's always pretending in the office, like those kind of DA XIAO BA GAO person. She dont get wat i mean and she complained to my boss, ask him to listen on HER BEHALF~~~~~~~~~ Ridiculous, and boss started blaming me for not finishing the work now coxing such a mess. Bloody hell, boss u are the one who assigned me so many diff tasks and halfway while i was doing, u instructed me to stop and finish other new tasks first. I FLARED at him right at the phone for the first time. "you gave me alot of things and is so messy, how to finish in such a short time."

And he bobian and remained silent. Im losing the jumbo family feel. Hope that XXXX XXXX didnt get her work permit. SEeing her so poor thing that she did not know the procedure for applying work permit and PR, and i kindly gave her some advices. SEe that's how this ppl treat u back. BLoody asshole ~ cant go back to sleep now. bloody ganna wake up by that call. IM VERY ANGRY. im losing the warmth of jumbo family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home