·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: MC

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Monday, November 14, 2005

MC

i caught a cold last night so i visited the polyclinic in the afternoon. It was my first time to polyclinic and wasnt familar with the registration new patient has to go thru. The whole process from queuing to registration to consulting the doc to queuing for medicine again took an hr. I managed to curb my impatientness by listening to mp3 since i don see any magazines ard for patient to kill their time while waiting.

Finished at 4pm, an hr left to the closing time at M1. I won a pair of free movie tickets to Transporter 2, lucky me but the redeemption place at Jurong so i guessed an hr is not enough for me to walk to mrt, waiting time and traveling time. i had better wait till my friend to redeem on my behalf. So wat did i do for the rest of the evening? i strolled to NP and settle some long overdue bills etc. NP is always improving and today i see two new stores, one for taking neoprints while the one beside is TENCHI comic house. Surprise man~ Tenchi relocated from the coffee shop opp NP to NP 3rd level ~ So i soaked myself in the store and saw this POT movie in dvd version. Even more surprise is they are selling POT vcd and DVD. as for the dvd they have the full set from epi 1 to 176. as for the vcd format up till 160 only.. arg...so i borrowed the vcd one cox cheaper :X upon paying, i renew my membership at the same time. Finally, i get to choose sth which pleases my eyes. POT memb.card *scream* last time i got was Hikaru one which i had to bear for one yr. Amazing NP~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home