·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: Decision

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Decision

saturday is meant the to recharge themselves at home and nt going back to the office doing some insignificant things. now i hate saturday. alot of happenings in the jumbo family. two jumborians are leaving soon because of the nature of that place. i feel disappointed and want to leave with them too. luckily there is one jumbo ard who may be leaving at the same time with me.

evening approaches, i went to the fune class for the first time. as usual i sat in the front and most pupils looked like in their late 20s or 30s and i seem to be the youngest there. most have formed their cliques of friends so im left with no partner. nvrm, my intention of moving to a saturday class is to make myself concentrate in learning the language cox exam is near the corner and i don want any distractions etc. Honestly, fune class is not as enjoyable as my ninja class cox all the ppl seem dead and nearly put me to sleep during the lesson. Hopefully paywen jiejie can hurry catch up my class and she can join me as well :)

Got back my result, yup,met my sensei's standard to score 70% and above which is considered the safer zone. but im still nt happy with my result. Meeting the school standard is one thing, but meeting my standard is another thing cox im not the BEST yet. im AIMing to be the best in school, like who i was once before. i can see it coming with just a little bit more effort from me. i will jia you to be the ichiban gakusei in IKOMA. A promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home