·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: Super bad luck!!!!

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Super bad luck!!!!

Cry~ i was fixing my idoit compaq since last night. My 3yr old companion has been down since last night after i came out from the bathroom, didnt even know wat went wrong except blue screen with tons of error msgs appeared. Normally, my first and only solution is to REFORMAT and REINSTALL lor. But freaky Yesterday all this dint work out!!! Some friends suspect that my PC 's MB giving me this issue. I refused to believe hence i didnt rummage my hardware. All along, i suspected the cd-rom is the culprit and truly indeed ..maybe.. after repetitive of reinstalling procedure for two consecutive nights, now I finally managed to tame this stubborn Compaq.

tat's all for the down side. Here's the up side ^^) This morning I went to settle something (*secret*) and afterwards, met up with old secondary classmates for movie-Into the Blue. Rating from ms Grace is 8/10. Jessica alba is Hot, so goes for the cutie hunk Paul walker. Next was shopping and YES , melissa chan, my second time to The Face shop. *Envy* ? Spent a whooping hundred bucks on cosmetic and facial mask. *advertisement for The Face Shop*-> minn spending of $80 and above entitles you to a lifetime membership FREE~ Shall upload the result of my cosmetic hunt later(busy busting pc-virus at the moment~) Next, poor brothers have succumbed to my stubborness *keke* and we went to bishan to shop for my bag. Sadly, that bag with many holes in it had SOLD OUT!!! freaky bad luck leh~Bleah, nrvm cox i shall get it elsewhere tmr.

And after typing two paragraphs, MS update is still not done. burning midnight oil liao~ Oyasumi *^*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home