·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: Hectic Schedule

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Friday, October 28, 2005

Hectic Schedule

Going to be a busy 2005 year end. hmm, im getting closer to my wish each day. Perserve, i will cox the end-product is sth that i have been waiting for. :) ok that's all for my little goal.

Today we had lunch at delifrance. Too bad Mr Ong didnt join us or else we could gossip abt that yayapapaya :X. Shan't name that papaya. Durin lunchtime, i intended to order egg dlicious but that waitress said they run out of egg fillings and then i asked for a seafood one, she dint informed me beforehand that there will be additional charges for ordering a DIfferent fillings. How insensitive she was to her customers. I felt been cheated. Hmph :<

After lunch, we were in the office doing our usual routines. I sat down and was about to read my TODAY . But when i reached out my hand to search for TODAY which was initially placed on my desk, went missing. ARGG, our company got TODAY 's thief. I questioned some of my colleagues but each returned me their innocent looks. Diao~ if you wanna read, can ask for PERMISSION, not just teleport my TODAY w/o asking. Now im abit worried whether to stock up my little pantry inside this cabinet beside my desk. Sometimes, History does repeats itself. haiz....

such a down day~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home