·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: Crystal jade Vs Crystal Jade Kitchen

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Crystal jade Vs Crystal Jade Kitchen

This morning i went back to office to attend a workshop on video-editing. I was battling with my eyelids, forcing myself not to doze offzzZZZZ. Anyway, the speaker was boring causing me to lose the war, Damn~ Got a date with Jasmine and i told her i want to eat crystal jade and she said J8 got, i was puzzled~ upon reaching there, we stared blankly at the signboard which reads "Crystal Jade Kitchen". Faintz, one extra word meaning no zha jiang mian to eat liao~ dot dot dot =_=" we Ended up eating teppanyaki instead, not bad afterall. Don dare to go Yishun's teppanyaki cox the staff damn lao te koh, ask me for phone no. Damn, uncle somemore, PAEDOPHILE ar, scary~ Next, we proceeded to pasta mania at J8 to visit her sis who's working there. i enjoyed my chocolate mousse and jasmine had her strawberry m..sth one, both at a discounted price *evil grinz* Due to tiredness, i doze off during conversation with jasmine, AR, Gomennsai~ Jasmine then asked me to go home have an early sleep. Tata, here i am just awoke from my slumberland ^^) ohayo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home