·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: my dream

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Sunday, July 01, 2007

my dream

communication has always been my favourite subject, even till now. But the demand for biz graduates seems highly favourable than graduates from the arts. This society is too saturated with biz graduates, so i told myself to move on with my interests instead. A daunting task which risks money spent and the precious time invested in it.arrrr.... i really hate myself for being such a coward. in all, i hate making decisions. although i have the skills,however, it often ended up in a mess with unsynchronize thoughts and speeches- i have problems in scheduling data in a neat procedures. am i dyslexia or what?? ah... i need some peace for now....God pls kick the problems outta my mind fast fast~. burrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home