·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: cheated~!!!!!!!!~@!#@!$#%@$#%^

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Saturday, March 25, 2006

cheated~!!!!!!!!~@!#@!$#%@$#%^

This was the most unlucky event in my life. First, i accidentally stepped on my earpiece in the wake of first blink. Second, i went to buy a replacement for it. Stepped out of the shop, only to find that it has only one side, not a pair. immediately, i returned to the shop, asking for a replacement. They tried to compare me with other customers, saying their customers usually buy one-sided earpiece. U bloody retailer, mine is a mp3 phone, you expecting my ear to go deaf on one side meh~ I demanded a special order and they said i can collect it on monday with an additional top up of $20. In all, i forked out $48 for the headset, only to find that singtel charges $35 only. But in singtel, it's in silver not black. Maybe black is ltd edition that's why they are charging at a much higher price. ok, this makes me feels better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home