·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·: last day

·٠•●いらしゃいます●•٠·

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

last day

my kids aka students finally finished their video and i sincerely prayed that they could win a platinum for themselve cox they've been staying back almost everyday for a month. And im gonna make this my last school cox i don intend to work with this current company any longer. I have not tender my resignation yet but i will wait till my contract ends in next year mid of jan. One by one, either my friends resigned or fired by this unreasonable boss. i feel injustice for them. There was a rumor that they were once blacklisted before. i hate to slog for bosses, yes, BOSSES who never keep their words and always task u last min work and blame u for yr attitude problem. Alot of trainers go in and out simply not because everyone of them 's got attitude problem. it becox the organization itself is not fixed and the management truly indeed needs to do some soul-searching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home